Am I the only person who never knows what she wants for Christmas? People ask and I never have an answer! So this year I’ve decided to get it together and help out my fellow strugglers!
10 gifts I myself already own (that you have to have), or things that mama wants … *hint hint, wink wink*
1. DAGNE DOVER: Signature Slim Coated Canvas Wallet – I love a good wallet. Especially one that has a timeless design! With navy and gold you can’t go wrong!
2. HERBIVORE BOTANICALS: ‘Calm’ Bath Salts – If you read my recent post about how mamas burn out too quickly – you will know that self-care is SO important! Take a bath, use some of these amazing bath salts, and maybe enjoy a glass of wine! Renew and recharge!
3. HERBIVORE BOTANICALS: Hydrating Skin Care Set – I LOVE skin care products! I especially love them when they use rose oil. Not only do they smell heavenly, but they are so good for your skin!
4. KATE SPADE NEW YORK: Kate Spade ‘take the cake’ Ring Dish – A special ring deserves a special place to rest. I personally never take my rings off – unless I’m baking. So whether you keep it in the kitchen, or keep in on your night stand, you know your ring will never go missing!
5. DIFF: Bella Tortoise + Pink Mirror Polarized Lens – It’s no secret that this mama LOVES DIFF! They not only make great sunnies, but they give back! For each pair you buy, DIFF donates a pair of reading glasses to those in need!
6. PLUM PRETTY SUGAR: Floral Kimono Robe – Since I basically never put on real clothes, and live in pjs and robes, I am always on the hunt for a comfy and cute robe! This past Christmas I got a Plum Pretty Sugar robe and it was love! A must have!
7. JORD: Frankie 35 series Zebrawood & Champagne – We love JORD in Casa Bohnslav! And because I know everyone is dying to know how to pronounce JORD; it’s Yode – like Yoda without the a. These watches are a unique gift that is sure to wow! EM got one as a gift this past Father’s Day and he got all sorts of compliments at the office! So this mama needed one for herself! I love the light weight and color of the Zebrawood and Champagne! Bonus, you can get the back engraved! I’ve always been a huge accessory hoarder, sunglasses, hats, and you guess it … watches! But as someone who doesn’t like wearing anything too bulky now that I have kids, JORD’s lightweight wood design is perfect! Bulk be gone! Style and comfort, can’t get much better than that! And because I love my readers – 25% Instant Coupon!
8. BP.: Maddy Mule – Navy Suede – I. LOVE. MULES! They’re like the flip-flop of the fall! I wear them close to daily! The perfect shoe to slip on and head out the door! I’m loving these navy suede ones! How cute is the bow!!
9. SOLE SOCIETY: ‘Michelle’ Faux Leather Crossbody Bag – A cross body bag is a must have in any accessory wardrobe! Even for us diaper bag rocking mamas! The cross body can totally fit a diaper or two, and some wipes – really the basics.
10. NASHELLE: 14k-Gold Fill Initial Disc Necklace – Many have asked about my charm necklace that I wear – well this is it folks! A gift from EM back when we were dating. It’s one of my favorite pieces! I have an M, E, and a navy quartz charm. It is amazing quality and looks as good as the day I got it! Going on 6 years ago…Then because I love brands that give back – Nashelle is no exception. For each piece of jewelry sold, a plate of food is donated to those in need!
If you’ve followed my recent instastories (which if you aren’t following me… HOP ON IT!) you would have learned that I’m kind of a stickler about things matching and or being complimentary. I need my body wash to compliment my shampoo and that’s just how it is. So you better believe that when it comes to my accessories that can’t just be random pieces. The zebra wood and champagne are the perfect colors for any time of year. It doesn’t matter what you’re wearing, these light but warm shades will go with the lightest spring dress, and the coziest of winter sweaters. Now EM and I can be even more matchy matchy – because that’s all couple goals isn’t it?
(Disclaimer: Parts of this post are sponsored. All images are my own or that of the company in which I’m representing. All thoughts are my own and my honest review of the products. Thank you to JORD for sponsoring this post!)
Watch Gift Ideas